Thursday, April 28, 2011

Gracie Has A Sister!!!


Praise God! We are a family of four! Sophia is officially our daughter! We survived the court hearing! I was so nervous this morning! I had a dream last night that I fainted in the court room! Luckily that did not happen today.

I can't remember everything about the hearing...it's all a blur to me right now. The judge asked Charles questions and he did great. He stood in the middle of the room so proud and confident. I was so proud of him. He answered the questions perfectly! Then it was my turn. I did okay. I had the question about punishment and will Gracie be jealous. Plus several others that I can't remember right now.

Then we drove to the orphanage. We picked up Sophia and drove her to get her passport photo taken. We did not know we were doing that today. It was a surprise to us. Sophia took a beautiful picture. But bless heart she cried a lot when we walked her out of the orphanage, while we were riding in the car and at the photo place. It's was so crazy...Sophia just sat on our lap, not in a car seat! This is strange to us.

Charles and I are enjoying a Coke and French Fries from McDonald's right now...ha! We are soooooo tired. This has been a very emotional experience.

Finally Gracie has a sister!!!!! We are a family of four!!!!!! God is so good!

Thank you to everyone for all your prayers! We really appreciate them!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Pearson family! We're so very happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't think of a better family for her to join. What a great blessing. We'll be excited to meet her once she gets adjusted.

    ReplyDelete

Followers